After hundreds of failed attempts, the 348th was a perfect success. Zinx was born. Zinx utilizes her mana to be extremely durable and deal deadly damage over time to her enemies. Zinx relies on mana to both take and deal damage. When playing Zinx, you must balance taking damage, casting abilities and utilizing your passive to regenerate mana. If you focus on casting your abilities, you won't have mana to tank damage, and if you tank too much damage you won't have mana to cast abilities. It's important to maintain a perfect balance to surgically dismantle your enemies. Be careful when taking damage, if you don't have mana to pay for the damage, you'll pay with your life.
|Active: Zinx toggles a defensive barrier around her body. While in this state Zinx heals 30% of all damage dealt to her and removes Mana based on the damage received.|
|Damage Healed: 30%|
Mana Regen Bonus: 3.5%
|Mana per Health: 1/0.75/0.5|
- Will Heal damage post Armor Mitigation.
- Will Heal damage pre Card Mitigation. (Arcane Dancer, Yomi Guardian)
- Will Heal damage done to Shields.
- Does not Heal self inflicted damage. (Warlock's Burden, Withering Shadow, Sorvukk Initiate)
- However it will Heal for damage from the above Cards, if they are being used by another Hero against Zinx.
- Denies the rumor that she ever had a tail.
- Believes that precision and process saves lives.
- Dislikes most people, but feels compelled to help them anyway.
| Aurora ● Countess ● Crunch ● Dekker ● Drongo ● Feng Mao ● Gadget |
Gideon ● Greystone ● GRIM.exe ● Grux ● Howitzer ● Iggy & Scorch
Kallari ● Khaimera ● Kwang ● Lt. Belica ● Morigesh ● Murdock ● Muriel
Narbash Phase ● Rampage ● Revenant ● Riktor ● Serath ● Sevarog
Shinbi Sparrow ● Steel ● The Fey ● TwinBlast ● Wraith ● Wukong
Yin ● Zinx