How to obtain
Vengeful Mire can be obtained via Rampage Mastery level 4.
Vengeful Mire can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 25,000.
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Vengeful Mire's ability is Burst Slow which applies a -100 Movement Speed slow to nearby enemies after taking 300 damage.
- Has a range of 500, circular.
- Has a Cooldown of 9 seconds.
- Triggers based on cumulative damage since going off CD.
- Slow has a 2 second duration.
- Additional casts of this card refresh the duration, but do not stack.