How to obtain
Vanguard Captain can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 10,000.
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Minion Block Aura
Vanguard Captain's ability is Minion Block Aura which allows you and nearby allies to block 4 damage from minions.
- Does apply to Minions.
- Interestingly, Towers are classified as Minions, and Tower damage is reduced by this Aura.
- Does not appear to apply to Towers however. [Testing Required]
- Synergizes well with Battlesherd and Flag Bearer for buffing minions.
- By itself, it allows an all but one minion to survive unassisted against an enemy wave.
- With Flag Bearer, all minions in a wave will survive unassisted, and are capable of surviving under a tower until the next wave with 2 minions.
- With both Flag Bearer and Battleshepard active, a wave can survive with 3 to 5 minions until the next wave arrives depending on game length.