Release Notes - V.27.1 Update
New Features and Major Changes
- Khaimera Released!
- Weekly Card Pack
- Weekly Pack should now read “A pack of specific cards.”
- Bump Juice Icon fix. The art for the Bump Juice card should now display properly on the HUD.
- Minion spawning audio should play correctly now.
HUD & UI
- Updated PS4 Icon
- Fixed an issue where the overhead healthbar was defaulted to on but the UI wasn’t fully reflecting that.
- Adjusted LOD distance scaling based on view distance quality to reduce triangle counts farther on lowest and low settings.
- Fixed bots getting stuck after using movement-locking abilities.
- Fixed a bug that was forcing Level 1 player to play against more difficult bot.s
- In Co-op/Solo vs AI, bots should now prefer to pick Heroes that have not been picked yet on the other team.
- White Tiger Khaimera skin included in the store.
- Slow Bubble
- Fixed multiplicative slow that should have been additive.
- Major VFX optimizations and performance improvements applied to Sevarog.
- Inner Fire
- Fixed Ability damage behaving incorrectly due to basic attack changes that were not also applied to her modified basic attack when ulted.
- Fix for card scaling being set to scale 5 times more than intended.
- Fix for ability sometimes applying 6 ticks of damage rather than 5.
- Bump Juice Icon fix for 27.1
- Weekly Pack should now read “A pack of specific cards”