How to obtain
Unbroken Spirit is obtained at level 1.
Unbroken Spirit can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 75,000.
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Unbroken Spirit's ability is Reactive Regeneration which heals your hero for 2.5% of Max Health over 4 seconds after being hit by Hard Crowd Control.
This effect may stack.
- Applies 2.5% of your Max HP to your HP Regen for 4 seconds.
- Additional instances of CC add another stack, but do not refresh previous stack duration.
- Seems to be bugged. What Hard CC triggers the card ability seems dependent on the Hero, not the form of CC.
- For instance, Grux's pull on Smash & Grab will trigger this card, but not The Fey's pull on Flytrap or Riktor's Riplash.
- Another example, Steel's knockup on Bullrush will trigger the card, but not Howitzer's on Land Mine.
- Testing required, but difficult due to the lack of custom/private PvP.