Tainted Magick is an uncommon Corruption equipment card.
How to obtain
Tainted Magick can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
During the week of October 18, 2016 this card was available in a weekly card pack, along with Scarab Claws and Blinkshot. You can still earn the contents of that pack through weekly quests.
Tainted Magick, in addition to 0.3 Mana Regen and 1.4 Health Regen also has an Unique Active which, for 6 seconds, on hit with any of your abilities, applies a stack of Poison to the target.
Poison deals 6 + (1.5 x Player level) damage per second and reduces your target's healing by 75%. Poison lasts 6 seconds. Additional ability hits refresh the duration.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- No longer provides Crit Chance and Power
- Now provides Health Regen and Mana Regen
- Cost increased to 5
Update .33 - October 18, 2016
- Damage application changed due to associated bug
- Now only applies 1 stack of poison.
- Damage increased to the equivalent of 3 stacks. 6 + (1.5 x Player level)
Update .32.2 - October 11, 2016
- Tainted Magick disabled due to a bug.
Update .23 - April 6, 2016
Update .22 - March 29, 2016