Drongo, the master of the scrapyard, has a tool for every situation. Though living in the chem wastes of Omeda has affected his mind, it has only made him more fearless and given him a keen sense for blowing things up.
- Old Rusty (RMB/L2) - Drongo throws his trusty boomerang, dealing damage and slowing enemies hit. The boomerang will deal damage on the way out and when it returns to him.
- Gag Grenade (Q/R1) - Throw a tear gas grenade to a target location, and upon exploding it creates a silence field. Enemies will not be able to use abilities when inside the gas.
- Rad Rounds (E/L1) - Load Drongo’s revolver with Uranium tipped bullets. Landing attacks applies stacking radiation, which deal burst damage after a delay.
- Shrapnel Cannon (R/L1+R1) - Drongo unleashes his cannon full of shrapnel, dealing a huge burst in front of him which shreds armor and knock back close enemies. The blast is so powerful that Drongo himself is knocked back by the ability.
- Owns the largest collection of things on Omeda.
- Loved by his imaginary friends and respected by his imaginary enemies.
- Consumes a wide range of proteins
| Aurora ● Countess ● Crunch ● Dekker ● Feng Mao ● Gadget ● Gideon |
Greystone ● GRIM.exe ● Grux ● Howitzer ● Iggy & Scorch ● Kallari
Khaimera ● Kwang ● Lt. Belica ● Morigesh ● Murdock ● Muriel
Narbash Phase ● Rampage ● Revenant ● Riktor ● Serath ● Sevarog
Shinbi Sparrow ● Steel ● The Fey ● TwinBlast ● Wraith ● Wukong
Yin ● Zinx