Why is nobody getting the harvesters!?
This page has outdated content. These cards are from the old system and are here for archiving purposes only.
Scourging Tails was an uncommon Corruption equipment card.
How to obtain
Scourging Tails can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
Scourging Tails, in addition to 6 Power also has an Unique Active which on next ability hit shreds 20 Basic Armor from targets for 6 seconds.
The active stacks with Basic Attack Pen and other Shred sources.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Reduce Cooldown to 30 seconds from 45
- Redesigned: Active changed to “On next ability hit...” from “For 6 seconds, on ability hit…”
- Lowered Shred debuff duration to 6 seconds from 15
Update .31 - September 6, 2016
- Old Active: For 6 seconds, on hit with ability, shred 80 Physical Armor from targets. (120s CD)
- Increased duration of debuff to 15 seconds.
- Cooldown reduced to 45 seconds.
Update .23 - April 6, 2016
- Re-enabled Scourging Tails and Tainted Magick after fixing client crashes.
Update .22 - March 29, 2016
- Disabled Scourging Tails and Tainted Magick due to instability issues.