Scourging Tails is an uncommon Corruption equipment card.
How to obtain
Scourging Tails can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
Scourging Tails, in addition to 6 Power also has an Unique Active which on next ability hit shreds 20 Basic Armor from targets for 6 seconds.
The active stacks with Basic Attack Pen and other Shred sources.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Reduce Cooldown to 30 seconds from 45
- Redesigned: Active changed to “On next ability hit...” from “For 6 seconds, on ability hit…”
- Lowered Shred debuff duration to 6 seconds from 15
Update .31 - September 6, 2016
- Old Active: For 6 seconds, on hit with ability, shred 80 Physical Armor from targets. (120s CD)
- Increased duration of debuff to 15 seconds.
- Cooldown reduced to 45 seconds.
Update .23 - April 6, 2016
- Re-enabled Scourging Tails and Tainted Magick after fixing client crashes.
Update .22 - March 29, 2016
- Disabled Scourging Tails and Tainted Magick due to instability issues.