Satori Cloak is an uncommon Order equipment card.
How to obtain
Satori Cloak can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
| Crafting Cost
| Resource Cost || Rep Cost || Resources Earned
| 1200 Topaz || 500 || 240 Topaz
During the week of November 15, 2016 this card was available in a weekly card pack, along with Amp Crystal and Mending Bloom. You can still earn the contents of that pack through weekly quests.
Satori Cloak, in addition to 5.5 Attack Speed also has an Unique Passive which, makes your basic attacks shred 50% of enemy's Basic Armor for 1.5 seconds.
Does not work on structures.
Update .39 - April 4, 2017
- Satori Cloak no longer shreds armor from Structures.
Update .38.3 - March 14, 2017
- Increased shred from 15% to 50%.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Redesigned: Now shreds a flat 15% of enemy’s Basic Armor down from 50% of your Basic and Ability Armor (consecutive hits do not stack).
- Reduced Shred debuff duration to 1.5 seconds from 4
- Changed Card stat to Attack Speed from Ability Armor.
Update .31 - September 6, 2016
- Old Active: Gain increased Physical Penetration and/or Energy Penetration based on 50% of your current Physical Armor and/or Energy Armor value. (120s CD)
- Changed from an Active to a Passive.
- Now applies shred to enemies for 4 seconds instead of granting penetration.