Why is nobody getting the harvesters!?
This page has outdated content. These cards are from the old system and are here for archiving purposes only.
Satori Cloak was an uncommon Order equipment card.
How to obtain
Satori Cloak can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
| Crafting Cost
| Resource Cost || Rep Cost || Resources Earned
| 1200 Topaz || 500 || 240 Topaz
Satori Cloak, in addition to 5.5 Attack Speed also has an Unique Passive which, makes your basic attacks shred 50% of enemy's Basic Armor for 2 seconds.
Does not work on structures.
Update .40 - May 16, 2016
- Increased Armor Shred duration to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
Update .39 - April 4, 2017
- Satori Cloak no longer shreds armor from Structures.
Update .38.3 - March 14, 2017
- Increased shred from 15% to 50%.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Redesigned: Now shreds a flat 15% of enemy’s Basic Armor down from 50% of your Basic and Ability Armor (consecutive hits do not stack).
- Reduced Shred debuff duration to 1.5 seconds from 4
- Changed Card stat to Attack Speed from Ability Armor.
Update .31 - September 6, 2016
- Old Active: Gain increased Physical Penetration and/or Energy Penetration based on 50% of your current Physical Armor and/or Energy Armor value. (120s CD)
- Changed from an Active to a Passive.
- Now applies shred to enemies for 4 seconds instead of granting penetration.