Satori Cloak is an uncommon Order equipment card.
How to obtain
Satori Cloak can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
| Crafting Cost
| Resource Cost || Rep Cost || Resources Earned
| 1200 Topaz || 500 || 240 Topaz
Satori Cloak, in addition to 5.5 Attack Speed also has an Unique Passive which, makes your basic attacks shred 50% of enemy's Basic Armor for 2 seconds.
Does not work on structures.
Update .40 - May 16, 2016
- Increased Armor Shred duration to 2 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
Update .39 - April 4, 2017
- Satori Cloak no longer shreds armor from Structures.
Update .38.3 - March 14, 2017
- Increased shred from 15% to 50%.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Redesigned: Now shreds a flat 15% of enemy’s Basic Armor down from 50% of your Basic and Ability Armor (consecutive hits do not stack).
- Reduced Shred debuff duration to 1.5 seconds from 4
- Changed Card stat to Attack Speed from Ability Armor.
Update .31 - September 6, 2016
- Old Active: Gain increased Physical Penetration and/or Energy Penetration based on 50% of your current Physical Armor and/or Energy Armor value. (120s CD)
- Changed from an Active to a Passive.
- Now applies shred to enemies for 4 seconds instead of granting penetration.