Revenant is an unholy melding of a malevolent spirit, and a vicious bounty hunter. An ability carry, Revenant relies on isolating targets and collecting bounties in order to snowball past the enemy Carry. Revenant relies on Reckoning to collect bounties and come online sooner than other carries. Building pure power will make your abilities deal more damage, allowing you to nuke down high-value targets. When engaging enemies, always be mindful of your cooldowns and how many rounds you have in the chamber, even one small miscalculation could cost you your bounty.
Jedediah Sparks was the best bounty hunter on Omeda, tracking down the fugitives who hid in the waste outside of the city. While not particularly murderers, the majority of his dead-or-alive bounties were brought in dead; just the nature of the business. He never gave up and he never failed. When one of his targets escaped to Letha, Jed followed. He tracked his target to the wild region, only to find out the man had been possessed by the ancient spirit. The spirit immediately realized that Jed was the better host and tried to possess him. The ensuing battle killed Jed's body... But something inside of him fought on. He was too stubborn just to die and go away; and so, the two became a strange hybrid of honorary man and malignant spirit. The being called Revenant went back to hunting down fugitives, but now with a terrifying twist. When he heard the portals to Agora had opened, he knew he must go there.
- Always finds what he is looking for, and then kills it.
- Born on Omeda, possessed on Letha.
- Carries a bullet engraved with a woman's name.
- Base Attack Speed is always 0.5
|Passive: Revenants last round in the chamber deals critically strikes for 50/200% bonus Basic Damage.|
Active: Revenant reloads 4 bullets into Hand Cannon.
|Bonus Damage: 50/100/150/200%||Cooldown: 1|
- All other abilities will not interrupt reload
|Revenant unleashes 10 ethereal missiles that home to random targets within a wide cone dealing Ability Damage.|
|Ability Damage: 175.5/263.25/351/438.75|
Mana Cost: 100/110/120/130
|Power Scaling: 3.13|
- Extra Damage stacks with Hellfire Rounds
- Revenant and his target can only see and target/damage each other.
- Revenant can be also seen by his teammates, but not by his target allies.
- His target can be seen by everyone.
- Both take reduced damage from other sources, but can be affected by them.
- If his target uses Stasis before going into the nether realm, it won't go there
- Revenant will get the extra Gold regardless of who killed his target
- Non-Hero units will not be able to target or damage either hero. Towers ignore both.
| Aurora ● Countess ● Crunch ● Dekker ● Drongo ● Feng Mao ● Gadget |
Gideon ● Greystone ● GRIM.exe ● Grux ● Howitzer ● Iggy & Scorch
Kallari ● Khaimera ● Kwang ● Lt. Belica ● Morigesh ● Murdock ● Muriel
Narbash Phase ● Rampage ● Revenant ● Riktor ● Serath ● Sevarog
Shinbi Sparrow ● Steel ● The Fey ● TwinBlast ● Wraith ● Wukong
Yin ● Zinx