Why is nobody getting the harvesters!?
This page has outdated content. These cards are from the old system and are here for archiving purposes only.
Radiant Mantle was an uncommon Order equipment card.
How to obtain
Radiant Mantle can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
| Crafting Cost
| Resource Cost || Rep Cost || Resources Earned
| 1200 Topaz || 500 || 240 Topaz
Radiant Mantle, in addition to 60 Health and 30 Mana also has an Unique Passive which deals 12 + (1.5 Player Level) Ability Damage (max 34.5 damage) per second to nearby enemy units, including minions.
The aura does not stack with Madspore Sash and other Radiant Mantle auras.
Update .40 - May 16, 2016
- Increased Burn radius from 300 to 500.
- Increased damage to 12 + (1.5 x Player Level) from 10 + Player Level.
Update .38 - February 21, 2017
- Radiant Mantle damage now appears as “Radiate” in death recap.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Reduced base damage to 10 from 15.
- Increased cost to 6 from 5.
Update .29 - July 26, 2016
- Enabled Radiant Mantle
- Radiant Mantle now deals Energy Damage
- Adjusted damage value to 15 + Player Level
- Passive damage auras do not stack
- Damage Aura not active during auto-sprint
Update .21 - March 21, 2016
- Radiant Mantle and Madspore Sash have been disabled for further iteration.