Radiant Mantle is an uncommon Order equipment card.
How to obtain
Radiant Mantle can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
| Crafting Cost
| Resource Cost || Rep Cost || Resources Earned
| 1200 Topaz || 500 || 240 Topaz
Radiant Mantle, in addition to 60 Health and 30 Mana also has an Unique Passive which deals 12 + (1.5 Player Level) Ability Damage (max 34.5 damage) per second to nearby enemy units, including minions.
The aura does not stack with Madspore Sash and other Radiant Mantle auras.
Update .40 - May 16, 2016
- Increased Burn radius from 300 to 500.
- Increased damage to 12 + (1.5 x Player Level) from 10 + Player Level.
Update .38 - February 21, 2017
- Radiant Mantle damage now appears as “Radiate” in death recap.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Reduced base damage to 10 from 15.
- Increased cost to 6 from 5.
Update .29 - July 26, 2016
- Enabled Radiant Mantle
- Radiant Mantle now deals Energy Damage
- Adjusted damage value to 15 + Player Level
- Passive damage auras do not stack
- Damage Aura not active during auto-sprint
Update .21 - March 21, 2016
- Radiant Mantle and Madspore Sash have been disabled for further iteration.