How to obtain
Pressure Hunter is obtained at day 97.
Pressure Hunter can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 10,000.
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Pressure Hunter's ability is Giantslayer which deals 3 Bonus Damage to targets with more Vitality than you. Amount is increased by Vitality difference.
- Bonus Damage is an additional flat number added to Basic and Ability Damage.
- The bonus applies to any damage source but damage over time.
- The amount goes from 0 to 75 Bonus Damage (Max).
- If your Vitality Points are equal to or greater than Enemy Hero's, Bonus Damage is 0.
- The bonus does not apply to Health Points difference.