Why is nobody getting the harvesters!?
This page has outdated content. These cards are from the old system and are here for archiving purposes only.
Portal Stone was a starter Universal equipment card.
How to obtain
Portal Stone was available for all players. This card couldn't be crafted or dismantled.
Currently it's impossible to get a second copy from any card packs.
Portal Stone has an Unique Active which teleports your hero to an allied structure, such as a Tower, Inhibitor, The Core or even a friendly Harvester. The active has a Channel Time of 2 seconds.
Damage taken from any source won't interrupt Portal Stone's channeling.
You will drop the Prime Orb on use, if you are carrying it.
Update .33 - October 18, 2016
- Portal Stone cost reduced from 7 to 5.
Update .29 - July 26, 2016
- Players now drop the prime orb when casting the teleport using Portal Stone.
Update .27 - June 14, 2016
- Updated Portal Stone targeting to fix issue where you would teleport without selecting a tower.
Update .24 - April 21, 2016
- Added a delay and updated queuing to prevent Blink Charm from activating before Portal Stone was done activating.
Update .23 - April 6, 2016
- Added a delay to prevent Blink Charm from activating before Portal Stone was done activating.