Why is nobody getting the harvesters!?
This page has outdated content. These cards are from the old system and are here for archiving purposes only.
Overflowing Gifts was an uncommon Growth equipment card.
How to obtain
Overflowing Gifts is earned when your account reaches level 12.
Overflowing Gifts can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
| Crafting Cost
| Resource Cost || Rep Cost || Resources Earned
| 1200 Algae || 500 || 240 Algae
Overflowing Gifts, in addition to 60 Max Health also has a Unique Active that grants +9.5 Health Regen for 15 seconds to you and nearby Allies.
The Health Potion active's effect can be increased with effects like Clearheart's passive and Bud of the Changeling's passive, and reduced by effects like Poison and Blight Bones' passive.
Update .40 - May 16, 2016
- Changed stat to Max Health from Mana Regen.
- Increased Health Regen to 9.5 Health/sec from 6.0 Health/sec to yourself and nearby allies for 15 seconds.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Reduced Cooldown to 35 seconds from 75
- Increased Card cost to 5 from 3
Update .32 - July 26, 2016
- Mending Bloom and Overflowing Gifts no longer put other potions on cooldown
Update .29 - July 26, 2016
- Cooldown reduced from 120 seconds to 75 seconds.