Release Notes - OT9
Primary Features and Changes
- RMB (PS4 R1) abilities are now upgraded at levels 1, 6, and 11. Damage has been increased to match the new level progression.
- LMB (PS4 R2) abilities can now be leveled at 1, 7, 14.
- Casters and Mages will now gain more damage on abilities per level but have less damage scaling from cards.
- Minimap updated with new art.
- Card Shop updates:
- Added “undo,” “quick slotting,” and passive hotkeys.
- Removed accept / decline prompts.
- Card Deck selection is now chosen when loading into a match. Tap the “G” key to open the Card Shop and select your Deck at the beginning of a match.
- Removed the ready check phase of matchmaking.
- We no longer gate players in groups on a ready check prompt before they can pick a hero in the play tab.
- Players can come and go from parties any time before the team lobby phase.
- Players are automatically unreadied when moving from the play tab.
- Heroes for players are reset when joining a new party for the first time to reduce collision with Hero selection.
- Slight tweaks to visuals for game type to make it more obvious that only the party leader can select the game type.
- New in-progress post-game screen improvements.
- Upcoming level rewards are shown.
- Rewards appear as you level up now. This should help clarify where rewards came from.
- Players can now unlock card packs with Reputation (time currency) in the Profile tab. Click "Open Card Packs" and you'll be able to use your Reputation to "Get More Packs".
- Social panel now shows when a player is currently watching a replay.
- Updated chat fade, fonts, and text colors. Only team messages are displayed in white text. Other messages display in the channel color.
- You can no longer bring up the scoreboard when the end game screen is up.
- When a team surrenders, the core explodes and ends like a normal match.
- At most, only 2 melee bots will be on your team or the enemy’s team when running Co-op or Solo vs. AI modes.
- Changed minion target selection to calculate hero timeouts per group/wave, now timeouts of one group will not affect other minions.
- Improved Bots’ ability selection so that they prefer abilities that already have a target in range over the one that would require location adjustment.
- Improvements to Bots’ movement abilities usage.
- Minions will ignore all hero targets and return to lane when dragged into jungle.
- Minions will ignore hero targets when dragged too far back on their lane.
- Removing damage and status immunity from Jungle camps due to hero proximity will now affect all players from both teams.
- Starter Deck cleanup.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for duplicate potion cards in some Starter Decks.
- Reduced quantity of charges on ward cards.
- The minimap in replays will now always show the Blue team on the bottom, to be consistent with the in-game minimap.
- After scrubbing in a replay, the well and harvester icons on the minimap now update their state properly.
- In replays, hero portraits in kill notifications will now show the correct team colors for those heroes.
- Towers will not show up on the timeline when selecting the “Towers” event checkbox.
- Added a main volume slider to the Audio Settings menu.
- Added icons to the death recap for the damage type (physical or energy) and replaced the “!” for critical hits with a critical strike icon.
- Card points total added to scoreboard.
- Dekker and Twinblast can use their RMB abilities while in the Shadow Plane without being made visible.
- Shortened respawn animations.
- Steel has been disable for OT9.
- Added a decal to Vision Bot to indicate the radius.
- Decreased the size of the targeting cylinder width for his Torn Space teleport ability. He can now squeeze through smaller gaps and there should be less trouble aiming it accurately.
- Fixed party members not being able to ready if the party leader has not picked a game type yet.
- Fixed a problem with game restoring older window size when activating a resized window.
- Fixed a problem with window’s restore button not changing to maximize button when changing the resolution while the window was maximized.
- Fixed an issue where playing several games with different heroes would increase texture memory usage.
- Fixed a bug resulting in it being possible to have all bots fight on a single lane.
- Fixed minion’s hit reactions playing animations for the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally allow upgrades to be applied to fully upgraded cards.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent CXP meter from moving after recalling and spending card points.
- Fixed a bug where a card pack (unlocked with time currency) couldn’t be opened immediately if you previously had 0 packs.
- Fixed a bug where the confirmation screen would show “Error” for all confirmations once a single error has been shown.
- Fixed a crash that can occur if the player selects a card slot and then clicks a card on top of the auto slot button.
- Fixed an issue where bindings for secondary keys wouldn’t work correctly in game or persist across sessions.
- Fixed clipping issues in certain languages.
- Fixes to Surrender UI.
- Fixed false display of damage displayed with The Warlord card.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if you logged out while in a party during matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that would crash the game if a network connection was lost while matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to show a loading screen indefinitely if loading a replay.