Release Notes - OT5
Primary Features Changes or Updates
- New cards added.
- Accounts have been reset.
- New Scoreboard Design Layout.
- AI behavior adjusted to favor self preservation more highly.
- Added targeting outlines on enemies within range of attacks to improve targeting clarity.
- Increased projectile speed to match movement speed changes.
- Added ability to cancel “Ready Check” for the party system.
- Prevent game invites from being sent during a “Ready Check”.
- Prevent “Ready Checks” from being sent while players are loading.
- Pressing ESC now only cancels abilities waiting for confirmation. This means ESC no longer cancels Travel Mode.
- General Card Shop fixes.
- Several fixes to the Replay system.
- Energy Orb (LMB) reduced scaling slightly.
- Crushing Shield (R) camera tweaks. Lowered camera when aiming level to horizon. Raised and zoomed camera out when aiming down.
- Sweep (LMB) now has a “hit confirm” effect.
- Sticky Bot (Q) and Vision Bot (RMB) now stop on the Prime Orb.
- Plasma Blast (LMB) reduced scaling slightly.
- Portal Blast (LMB) reduced scaling slightly.
- Fixed issue with Howitzer continuing upward if Make It Rain (R) was cancelled at just the right moment at the top of his leap.
- Cannon (LMB) reduced scaling slightly.
- Increased movement speed boost to allies when casting Roar (E) and shortened duration.
- Hail of Arrows (Q) damage radius collision no longer persists 1 second after the VFX ends.
- Fixed a bug where Steel Slam (R) still had VFX trigger if Steel died while performing the move.
- Adjusted timing of Shield Slam.
- Fixed a bug where Vortex Grenade AoE was persisting in the world even after the ability ended.
- Black Buff reworked to allow players to apply a more consistent damage to structures regardless of Hero.
- Added over 100 new cards, only accessible through Deck Builder.
- Card Packs updated with new cards.
- Granted each player 5 Card Packs.
- Reduced Max Health on cards.
- Updated Icons and card art.