Release Notes - OT4
Primary Feature Changes or Updates
- Players are now provided with a “Death Recap" log after being slain by an opponent.
- Activating our first iteration of skill-based matchmaking.
- Enabled “Low Settings” in the video options.
- Better auto detection of hardware and optimization of auto display settings. This should ease the process for selecting settings that provide better performance.
- First-pass support for custom keybindings.
- Updated Team Comms menu.
- Improvements to the Replay System UI and Interface.
- Increased base movement speed for all Heroes.
- Reworked spectator and match cameras.
- Removed Ancestral Boots.
- Added new traversal path to the Jungle.
- Added initial French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Russian language support.
Major bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where Guardian and Black Buff had no health regen out of combat.
- Fixed a bug where Attack Speed was still applying when the Black Buff was carried.
- Fixed Siege Minions not animating.
- General stability improvements.
- Reworked movement speed by increasing forward and backwards speed while not using basic attacks and reducing the movement penalty incurred by using basic attacks in all directions.
- Slight increase to non-Hero aim assist strength.
- Slight increase to Mana regeneration for most casters.
- Slight decrease to Mana regeneration for most tanks.
- Added “recommended” Hero information to Hero select.
- Grux, Howitzer, Muriel, Steel, and Twinblast are recommended for now.
- Reworked CXP proportions between Lane, Jungle, and Towers.
- Increased base health and per level health.
- Increased base damage and damage per level of Mad Dash (Q).
- Increased card scaling of Brake Check (E).
- Reduced mana cost of Block/Absorb (RMB).
- Reduced damage scaling of Cosmic Rift (Q).
- Reduced card scaling of Cosmic Rift.
- Increased Level 1 cooldown of Cosmic Rift.
- Increased card scaling of Rocket (Q).
- Bugfix for errors in Boulder Throw ability (Q) .
- Inner Fire (R) reworked to increase the effect of leveling this ability.
- Ground placement of Hail of Arrows (Q) will now work on extreme heights.
- Health Regen of Black Buff and Guardian are now set to go from zero to full in 3 minutes at all levels.
- Minions - Last Hit Amber multiplier increased significantly.
- Tower Amber - Decreased Amber payout of Inner Tower (Tier 2).
- Reduced the rate at which Lane Minions increase their Movement Speed.
- Max Health: reduced amount granted per card point.
- Max Energy: increased amount granted per card point.
- Mana Regen: reduced the amount granted per point.