Release Notes - OT10 Update 2
Primary Changes or Updates
- Added 25 Card Packs to each individual account.
- New Path of the Master progression screen on the Hero tab under Profiles.
- Improved the 3D resolution slider in the Video settings screen to indicate the automatically determined “sweet spot” for your specific machine.
- Added display of Hero passive abilities in the abilities tab of the inspect Hero screen.
- Death Recap Panel: Added support for displaying direct damage in white (direct damage such as tower strikes ignore armor).
- Updated the Core Alarm sound to be less frequent when in a critical state.
- Fixed bots getting stuck on harvesters.
- Fixed bots occasionally getting stuck just outside of navmesh (usually close to ledges).
- Fixed Bots wasting movement abilities while going after minions.
- Updated bot targeting when targeting cores.
- Greatly increased quality of replay playback.
- Clicking the minimap while viewing a replay will now correctly teleport the camera to that location.
- Added 30 new Uncommon Equipment cards to the card list. These cards are now available via the Booster Packs.
- Default Prime Helix cards will no longer be included in Card Packs.
- Fixed an issue with some Uncommon cards being marked as Common.
- Added FX to hero select screen animations.
- Adjusted base camera to avoid character penetration when looking straight up.
- Reduced damage reduction from Shielding Shot from 50% to (10%, 12%, 14%)
- Hot Pursuit passive ability reworked to no longer grant a stacking move speed bonus. Now grants base move speed.
- Increased cooldown of Shielding Shot from (13s, 12s, 11s) to (15s, 14s, 13s).
- Reduced card scaling of Draw A Bead ability.
- Dead Eye passive ability now capped at 5 stacks.
- Removed damage bonus from middle arrow during Inner Fire ultimate ability.
- Invigorate ability has been reworked to now grant increased attack speed for her next 3 arrows.
- No longer can confirm Steel’s Charge ability while in the air.
- Reduced effectiveness of Nitro ability.
- “On a Roll” passive ability has been changed to increase attack speed. No longer grants bonus damage on marked targets.
- Fixed a bug that forced Parties to break when entering matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that prevented selecting some specific resolution scales.
- Fixed an issue with the Surrender HUD which affected surrender when rejoining a match.
- Corrected issue where Howitzer's projectile was spawning before muzzle flash.
- Corrected misdirected material which could leave Feng Mao and Steel with default materials in decals.
- Fix crash that occasionally occurs when kicking a party member.
- Fix display names being run through profanity filter when the account does not require it.
- Fixed a rare crash if player quits out of the game while logging in.
- Fixed an issue with Muriel’s Reversal of Fortune causing her to go underneath the world.