Release Notes - OT10 Update 1
Primary Features and Changes
New Jungle Buff Reworks
- RED CAMP BUFF - Now grants 15.2 energy and physical damage and grants bonus movement speed on hit.
- BLUE CAMP BUFF - Now grants increased mana regeneration and cooldown reduction. No longer increases attack speed.
- Updated the minimap to include Jungle paths.
- Added Uncommon Movespeed cards:
- Everglass (White Affinity): 5% Cooldown Reduction / Unique Active: On ability hit, +70 Speed. Lasts 4 seconds.
- Nanodrive (Blue Affinity): 75 Max Mana: 16 Energy Penetration / Unique Active: +20 Move Speed for each nearby Hero (Max 80). Lasts 4 seconds.
- Sirensong (Black Affinity): 4 Lifesteal / Unique Active: On Hit, Slow enemy by 35 Move Speed units. Lasts 4 seconds.
- Heartshot (Red Affinity): 6.5 Attack Speed / Unique: On Player Kill, +70 Move Speed. Lasts 4 seconds.
- Updated the Daily First Win Rewards to be more varied.
- Updated Rewards for account level ups to be more varied.
- Increased amount of Amber needed to gain more card power.
- Bots will now try to use movement-related abilities when chasing enemies.
- Fixed jungle minions not returning to spawn positions when blocked by hero.
- Fixed some bots aborting their ultimate abilities.
- Fixes to bots’ support abilities range.
- Further fixes to bot abilities targeting logic.
- Decreased how often bots run into turret’s range.
- Card Packs
- Increased the drop rate of Uncommon cards in Card Packs.
- Added Uncommon Equipment Cards.
- Madstone Gem
- Now provides Energy Damage instead of Physical
- Added controller inversion support for replays.
- On PS4, accepting an invite while loading into a replay or while viewing a replay will be handled correctly. The player will be sent back to the main menu and join the party specified in the invite.
- Towers will now respawn properly in replays when scrubbing back to a time at which they were active.
- Implemented slash command “/mute” for muting and unmuting team members. A dialog for managing mute will come in a future build.
- Surrender prompt now appears above the card menu.
- Radius and timer decals added to Dekker’s Slow Field ability and Containment ability.
- Twinblast can now only use the Nitro ability before Barrage, but cannot use Nitro while Barrage is already active.
- Fixed a bug where Sparrow did not drop Amber when she died.
- Fixed an issue with the Death Recap Panel where the critical strike indicator icon was showing at the wrong times.
- Fixed an issue with the Death Recap Panel where the panel could get stuck open if you rejoined a match while dead.
- Fixed a “black screen” problem after Alt-Tabbing back into game in Native Fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a crash that occasionally occurs when kicking a party member.
- Fixed missing textures after rejoining a match.
- Improved end of playtest flow to consistently return to login screen after hitting continue from the post-game scoreboard.
- Improved ground placement logic to allow easier placement under archways.
- Increased the bounds of Gadget’s Primary and Howitzer’s Muzzle Flash.
- Fixed an issue where Gideon’s Burden Ability (RMB) was using incorrect data for cooldown causing it to be lower than intended (moved from 9s to 15s).