Fandom

Paragon Wikia

Merciless

851pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share



Merciless is an uncommon Icon Fury Fury equipment card.

How to obtain

Merciless can be earned through card packs or through crafting.

Crafting Cost Dismantling
Resource Cost Rep Cost Resources Earned
1200 Shrapnel IconShrapnel 500 Icon Reputation 240 Shrapnel IconShrapnel

This card was available in the following weekly card packs:

You can still earn the contents of those packs through weekly quests.

Unique Passive

Merciless, in addition to 4% Icon Crit Chance dark Crit Chance and 5.5 Icon Attack Speed dark Attack Speed also grants +12% Icon Crit Chance dark Crit Chance against Bleeding targets, for a total of 16% Icon Crit Chance dark Crit Chance (or more when upgraded)

Recommended Heroes

Change Log

Update .36 - January 10, 2017

  • Description updated to actual value of +12% Crit Chance.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.