Everglass is an uncommon Order equipment card.
How to obtain
Everglass can be earned through card packs or through crafting.
| Crafting Cost
| Resource Cost || Rep Cost || Resources Earned
| 1200 Topaz || 500 || 240 Topaz
This card was available in the following weekly card packs:
You can still earn the contents of those packs through weekly quests.
Everglass, in addition to 0.6 Mana Regen also has a Unique Passive that grants you 40 Max Movement Speed on hit with any of your abilities for 1 second.
Stacks with other sources of Max Movement Speed.
Update .35 - December 6, 2016
- Changed from an Active to a Passive.
- Reduced Move Speed buff duration to 1 second from 6.
- Reduced Move Speed bonus to 40 from 280.
- No longer provides 5% Cooldown Reduction.
- Now Provides 0.6 Mana Regen.
Update .29 - July 26, 2016
- Description updated for clarity.
- Previous Description: On hit with ability, gain +280 Max Movement Speed for 6 seconds.
- Updated Description: For 6 seconds, on hit with ability, gain +280 Max Move Speed for 6 seconds.
Update .24 - April 21, 2016
- Increased Movement Speed boost of Everglass from 70 to 280.