Release Notes - V.26.2 Update
- Hero and Bug Fixes, Weekly Card Pack
- Issued a change to the Co-Op vs. AI matchmaking playlist that decreases the time needed to find a team.
- Updated Master Challenge emote description.
- Riktor's Electrocute ability should now deal damage to structures properly.
- Fix for Riktor appearing to glide across the ground from other player's perspective.
- GRIM.exe's spawn-in FX should now appear properly.
- Fixed some performance issues with the G.T.F.O. ability.
- Fixed an issue where the cooldown on the G.T.F.O. ability wasn't reduced if the target Hero died before firing the shot.
- Iggy's Master Challenge emote reward should now have the correct icon.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Heroes to be played with different Hero abilities.
- Fix for players loading into PvP / Solo vs. AI matches as a spectator.
- Fix for duplicated messages appearing when joining and leaving parties, or promoting leaders.
- Fix for targeting reticles disappearing after dying while using certain abilities.
- Fixed a crash when Inhibitors are destroyed by certain damage over time abilities.