Release Notes - V.24.1 Update
Major Features or Changes
- Double XP during free weekend.
- Report Player v.1
- Button appears on in-game escape menu and in top-level as well, for access at the postgame scoreboard.
- Report will send us a screenshot, logs, and account info.
- Deck Builder Updates
- Filters have returned from the Shadowplane.
- Added stacking floating card support to the card shop.
- Added linked vs. unlinked indicators for cards in the card shop.
- Added a button that skips card linking and adds directly to deck.
- It's called "Add Directly."
- Red and Blue initial spawn times have been increased from 1:30 to 2:30. Intent is to curb the effect of the whole team getting Red/Blue then White camps right after.
- Revised Surrender logic.
- Players that leave and have voted are still considered when tallying votes.
- Players who left and did not vote are not.
- Added 10 new Cards:
- Thickblood (Green): costs 4 CP, gives 1 health regen/1 mana regen. When bleeding gain Physical Armor.
- Quenching Scales (Green): costs 4 CP, gives 1 health regen/1 mana regen. When burning gain Energy Armor.
- Combustion (Red): costs 3 CP, gives 1 CDR. When burning, increase Attack Speed and Movement Speed.
- Hemorrhage (Red): costs 3 CP, gives 1 CDR. When bleeding, increase Attack Speed and Physical Damage.
- Healer Token (Universal): costs 2 CP. Gives 2 Health Regen.
- Health Token (Universal): costs 1 CP. Gives 1 point Max Health.
- Strike Token (Universal): costs 1 CP. Gives 1 point Physical Damage.
- Cast Token (Universal): costs 1 CP, gives 1 point Energy Damage.
- Guard Token (Universal): costs 1 CP, gives 1 point Physical Armor.
- Barrier Token (Universal): costs 1 CP, gives 1 point Energy Armor.
- Ability tooltips descriptions fixed.
- Fixed a bug where Iggy & Scorch would pop back into their idle state at the very end of Recall.
- Fixed a bug where Iggy & Scorch's Cooldown was reading 15 when it should be reading 1.
- Reduced Base Attack time from 1.5 to 1.2.
- Reduced LMB Scaling from 1, 1.25, 1.5 to .8, 1 1.2.
- Reduced LMB Baselines from 50, 62, 74 to 40, 50, 59.
- Replay scoreboard has been fixed and should now show the correct match info.
- New Search Tab added to replays.
- Added searchable ReplayID for players to easily search for replays on the replay screen.
- Added additional toggle for HUD display. Press "H" on PC or "Triangle" on PS4 to activate.
- Default: All HUD on.
- Option 1: Only Player health on.
- Option 2: All HUD off.
- Added outlines to Heroes in the world during replays.
- Fix to prevent bunnyhopping exploit.
- Fix that allows all players to taunt, not just party leaders.
- Fix for being unable to select different regions.
- Fixed rejoin screen appearing if the match was aborted or if you leave a Solo vs. AI game.
- Network error message properly set to "Left match" if you quit from the menu, notification is more apparent that rejoin screen is not overtop.
- Fix for the PS4 occasionally being stuck loading on launch.
- Fix for being unable to whisper by directly interfacing with the chat box.
- Fix for being unable to press the "Cancel" button to stop a matchmaking search.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when searching for a match while solo.
- Fix for a crash that could happen when entering Shadowplane.
- Fixed an issue that would remove all cards from a saved deck.
- Fixed an issue where changes to your deck wouldn't save.
- Fix for ward audio volume being too high.