How to obtain
Deathcrawler can currently be obtained only through chests.
Deathcrawler's ability is Mighty Strikes which reduces your Attack Speed by 65 but every 8 seconds, your Basic Attack deals 300% Bonus Damage.
- Despite the wording, this card does not actually apply a percent bonus to your Basic Attack. Instead, it applies a buff when off Cooldown that increase your Basic Attack Damage to 400% of it's normal value.
- This is improtant when factoring in Critical Strikes and other Basic Attack Modifiers.
- Due to it increasing the raw damage, Critical Strikes multiply the value instead of adding to it.
- 400% x 250% = 1,000% vs 300% + 250% = 550%
- Card abilities that deal damage based off of Basic Attack Damage will not be increased.
- Thundercleaver's Active, Whirlwind, deals same amount of damage whether the buff is active or not.
- However it does increase the passive cleave bonus, allowing one to hit multiple enemies with one mighty strike.
- This also means that cards who's passive is based on Raw Basic Attack damage such as Sacred Alchemy and Vamperic Blade also see an increase for the attack.
- Conversely, since this damage is an actual increase to Basic Attack Damage, and not a seperate ability strike, any form of Damage Reflection will hit the player.
- See Thorned Yomi [Chaos].
- The Attack Speed reduction is offset by Agility used to Purchase it.
- At 13 Agl, the reduction is 50 below base.
- At 25, it's 26 below base.
- As a result, it's possible to increase your Attack Speed through other means to overcome this weakness.