How to obtain
Deathcrawler can be obtained via Revenant/Murdock Mastery level 4.
Deathcrawler can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 10,000.
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Deathcrawler's ability is Mighty Strikes which reduces your Attack Speed by 50 but every 5 seconds, your Basic Attack deals 250% Bonus Damage.
- Despite the wording, this card does not actually apply a percent bonus to your Basic Attack. Instead, it applies a buff when off Cooldown that increase your Basic Attack Damage to 350% of it's normal value.
- This is improtant when factoring in Critical Strikes and other Basic Attack Modifiers.
- Due to it increasing the raw damage, Critical Strikes multiply the value instead of adding to it.
- 350% x 250% = 875% vs 350% + 250% = 600%
- Card abilities that deal damage based off of Basic Attack Damage will not be increased.
- Thundercleaver's Active, Whirlwind, deals same amount of damage whether the buff is active or not.
- However it does increase the passive cleave bonus, allowing one to hit multiple enemies with one mighty strike.
- This also means that cards who's passive is based on Raw Basic Attack damage such as Sacred Alchemy and Vamperic Blade also see an increase for the attack.
- Conversely, since this damage is an actual increase to Basic Attack Damage, and not a seperate ability strike, any form of Damage Reflection will hit the player.
- See Thorned Yomi [Chaos].
- The Attack Speed reduction is offset by Agility used to Purchase it.
- At 13 Agl, the reduction is 35 below base.
- At 25, it's 11 below base.
- As a result, it's possible to increase your Attack Speed through other means to overcome this weakness.