Fandom

Paragon Wikia

Cup of the Vampire

852pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share



Cup of the Vampire is an uncommon Icon Corruption Corruption equipment card.

How to obtain

Cup of the Vampire can be earned through card packs or through crafting.

Crafting Cost Dismantling
Resource Cost Rep Cost Resources Earned
1200 Cursed Soul IconCursed Soul 500 Icon Reputation 240 Cursed Soul IconCursed Soul

Unique Passive

Cup of the Vampire, in addition to 5% Icon Lifesteal dark Lifesteal and 4 15px Basic Attack Pen also grants +12.5% Icon Lifesteal dark Lifesteal against bleeding targets, for a total of 17.5% Icon Lifesteal dark Lifesteal (or more when upgraded)

Recommended Heroes

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.