Paragon Wikia


852pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Backstabber is an uncommon Icon Corruption Corruption equipment card.

How to obtain

Backstabber can be earned through card packs or through crafting.

Crafting Cost Dismantling
Resource Cost Rep Cost Resources Earned
1200 Cursed Soul IconCursed Soul 500 Icon Reputation 240 Cursed Soul IconCursed Soul

Unique Passive

Backstabber, in addition to 4% Icon Crit Chance dark Crit Chance also grants you +24% Icon Crit Chance dark Crit Chance vs heroes not in combat, for a total of 28% Icon Crit Chance dark Crit Chance (or more when upgraded)

Recommended Heroes

Change Log

Update .36 - January 10, 2017

  • Description updated to actual value of +24% Crit Chance.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.