Awaken the Emeric
How to obtain
Awaken The Emeric can be earned through chests, through some quests and rewards or directly purchased for 150,000.
The card can also be upgraded, which increases it's stats in PvE and changes the card's look.
|Level||Copies Required||Rep Cost|
|2||2||2,500 or 25|
|3||5||6,250 or 50|
|4||10||12,500 or 100|
|5||20||25,000 or 225|
|6||50||62,500 or 350|
|7||100||125,000 or 500|
|8||200||250,000 or 1,000|
|9||400||500,000 or 2,000|
|10||800||1,000,000 or 5,000|
Awaken The Emeric's ability is Toxic Horde which converts all nearby minions to your team. It also grants those minions Death Touch and Drain Life.
Death Touch allows minions to execute all enemy minions they deal damage to. Drain Life allows minions to restore Health based on the damage they deal.
- Has a range of 2,000 units, circular.
- Does not convert Jungle Minions or Hero Depolyables.
- Drain Life does not work on Towers.
- Does work on Heroes however.
- Coverted Minions will steadily lose life every few seconds (5% of Max Health).
- Allied Minions who are buffed do not lose life.
- If Converted Minions die to the HP drain, the Hero that used this card will get 5 gold, no matter what the unit was or where they are.
- Minions affected by Toxic Horde die by one tower shot.